SANDY SANSING NISSAN ONE TO ONE REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following document details the terms and conditions of Sandy Sansing Nissan’s One to One Rewards Program.
Overview of Nissan One to One Rewards
Upon receipt of an active membership enrollment the member agrees to be bound by the program rules, terms and conditions.
The Sandy Sansing Nissan One to One Rewards Program is a loyalty program sponsored by Sandy Sansing Nissan and Nissan North America that allows customers to earn incentive points. Sandy Sansing Nissan One to One Rewards Program members can earn points toward future services and vehicle purchases. Simply mention your membership at the time of transaction and we’ll take care of the rest.
Participation in the Program
-The program is open to all Sandy Sansing Nissan customers who are over the age of 18.
-The program is no cost to you.
-The membership can be used for all vehicles in your household.
-Employees are eligible to participate if not utilizing the employee pricing program.
-Participation in the program constitutes each members full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Earning and Redeeming Program Points
Members must present valid membership at time of transaction to earn or redeem points.
Each customer paid service transaction at Sandy Sansing Nissan earns 5% of total dollars spent (excluding tax, shop supplies, discounts) in reward points.
To check your rewards balance, visit www.nissanonetoonerewards.com
Each new vehicle purchase at Sandy Sansing Nissan earns $250 towards another new vehicle purchase.
Sales balances accrued may only be applied to a new Nissan vehicle purchase.
Maximum sales reward per transaction is $250.
Service balances accrued may be applied towards a new vehicle purchase or vehicle service.
Maximum service reward per transaction is $250.
Reward owners can use their points up to a maximum of $250 in any one transaction.
Reward points can be used in conjunction with specials and coupons.
Reward points / dollars cannot be earned in conjunction with fleet, wholesale or employee pricing.
Reward points are redeemable only at Sandy Sansing Nissan.
Reward points are non-transferable.
Returned items purchased with reward points cannot be exchanged for cash. One to One Reward credits used for that transaction will be put back onto the membership account.
One reward point equals $1.00 US currency.
Modification and Termination of the Program
Sandy Sansing Nissan may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Program including but not limited to the methods through which points can be earned, how the program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the member ability to use previously earned points. The program has no pre-determined termination date. Sandy Sansing Nissan may terminate the program at any time with no notice given. If terminated, no reward points will be earned and remaining reward points will be redeemable for twelve months from date earned. The Reward Owners continued participation in the program constitutes the Reward Owners acceptance of any changes made to these Terms and Conditions. The Reward Owners are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that Sandy Sansing Nissan may make to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version will be available at http://www.sandysansingnissan.com/terms.htm and will supersede all previous versions of the Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
Accrued reward points do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the program. Member points are credits that Sandy Sansing Nissan may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered, or transferred, except as set forth herein, and are not transferable. Each program member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her accounts is accurate and kept current.
Limitation of Liability
- By participating in the Program, each member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Sandy Sansing Nissan and each of their related companies, Nissan, and each such company’s respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, and successors, and assigns the “Released Parties”, from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such member or for any unauthorized access to a member’s account from a third party.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM. EVEN IS ANY OR ALL OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF A MEMBER PROVES THAT SANDY SANSING NISSAN HAS IMPROPERLY DENIED THAT A MEMBER EARNED POINTS, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF EARNED DOLLARS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A MEMBER WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION, AND OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. EACH MEMBER SPECIFICALLY WAIVES ANY BENEFIT UNDER FLORIDA LAW PROVIDING A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO UNKNOWN CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN ITS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED THE SETTLEMENT.
- One to One Reward members agree that any controversy or claim at law or equity that arises out of or relates to the Program (“Claims”) shall be resolved in accordance with one of the subsections below, or as otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing by the parties.
- Arbitration. For any Claim (excluding Claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000. One to One Reward members or Sandy Sansing Nissan may elect to resolve the dispute through binding arbitration conducted by telephone, online, and / or based solely upon written submissions where no-in person appearance is required. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Court. Alternatively, any Claim may be adjudicated by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Escambia County, Florida or where the defendant is located. One to One Reward members and Sandy Sansing Nissan agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Escambia County, Florida.
- Violations of (“Legal Disputes”) All Claims (excluding requests for injunctive or equitable relief) between the parties must be resolved using the dispute resolution mechanism that is selected in accordance with this Section by the party first to assert a Claim, either through a court filing or a commencement of arbitration. Should either party file an action contrary to this Legal Disputes Section, the other party may recover attorney’s fees and costs up to $1,000, provided that the party seeking the award has notified the other party in writing of the improperly filed Claim, and the other party has failed to withdraw the Claim.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the state of Florida, U.S.; as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Florida by Florida residents. Notwithstanding the foregoing sentence, the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), and all of its rules and procedures, shall govern Section Legal Disputes hereof, to the extent that the FAA is inconsistent with Florida law. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or the extent of such section. Sandy Sansing Nissan’s failure to act with respect to a breach by One to One Reward member does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms and Conditions and any documents it incorporates set forth the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. Sections Limitation of Liability and Legal Disputes shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement. It is the express wish of the parties that this document and any related documents are drawn up in English.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in force.